Wednesday 30 January 2013

hullo.


This is a new venture.

Not entirely a new idea, nor my first attempt, nor a unique addition to the world of blogs.
I have written things before, posted photos, collected anecdotes in my pockets like
pennies to share later.
But this here, now, is a shiny new blank piece of paper, a world I can shape with words I enjoy & the new pieces of my life as they come together.

I am 23, with a boyfriend of six years I enjoy immensely, with a little lovely puppy girl who is 18 months old, & my absolute world. I make a lot of things, I can cook, I can sew, I can be tidy & organised or reinvent the word messy.

I would like to share it all with you.

j x

(The first photo I wish to leave with you is from a recent trip to Fiji.
This is inside the village chief's house after a kava ceremony.)

No comments:

Post a Comment