Wednesday 3 April 2013

(f)route cakes.

Another lovely star next to my name is (F)ROUTE - an amazing local art & food movement based on growing your own, finding your own, supporting your community & being inspired to create beautiful art inspired by beautiful nourishment. Some of my most favorite people in the world run this movement, & I am lucky enough to be involved creating layouts & media full of my photos, words & the spirit of many.

My latest venture was a pocket concertina (f)route cake zine.
It turned out really nicely (& in the interim of production, I met my english brother & sister who have been in the area just long enough to become firmly i planted in out friendship group. More on them later) & soon I will show you just how nice they look.

But for now, here are some photos of some of the cakes, some the final & some the ones I loved too much not to share.

Watch for sneaky puppy working her way into most shots!


lemon yoghurt semolina cake

ingredient gathering
 

puppy eagerly waiting for some vegan date loaf 

overseeing orange cake photo shoot


said date loaf


No comments:

Post a Comment